Sunday

April Favourites!

hello guys!

sooooo it's that time again.... it's my monthly favourites!!

Clothing: Forever21 Black Leggings. (click here)
Firstly these leggings are £3! thats crazy good, they are also super wearable and have lasted me longer than leggings that I have paid much more money for.

Make up: W7 translucent powder. (click here)
This is a really affordable powder of the high street which has a really nice flawless look. It's mostly only available in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland I believe but you can also find it on amazon, if you check out the link above.

Skincare: Cowshed knackered cow relaxing body lotion (click here)
Now this more on the pricey side but so worth it! The lotion has lavender and stuff like that which basically relaxes you right down. So this is something that I would normally use right before I go to bed, so that I can chill out.

Random: Green Swirly Tumbler. (click here)
So... I know i am a bit behind the trend with these but I absolutely love mine! I use it mainly for water, whether I am at home doing coursework or on the go. It really encourages me when it comes to drinking more water... but I am also use it for my pepsi max #ihaveaproblem

Food: TWIZZLERS! (click here)
Now lets talk about these. I don't think I can..
These are the best sweets in the WORLD. I have been enjoying them lots in my preparation for my trip to New York at the end of the month (were I will stock up)

TV Show: The Hills
When this was on the TV I loved it and still to this day I am in love with it. #teamLC
This month I have watching it like non-stop reminding of those good old days in the hollywood hills. If you have never seen this show, which what have you been doing with you life if you haven't?  you need to go check it!

Well this is it for today's post, until next time


C xxxxxx


p.s bluebells are my favourite things to see come out at this time of the year, so I thought it would be appropriate ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment