Monday

SURPRISE!

woahhhh surprise! this post will be a 30 point Gilmore Girls challenge, and well if you haven't seen any of my posts before I am slightly obsessed with them! This is quite commonly seen over twitter/instagram/tumblr and I saw this one on tumblr (check out here) and thought I would give it a go all in one post :)
PRE WARNING: If you have never seen Gilmore Girls before you probably would think that I am talking a load of gibberish, so go check it out... and you can thank me later

1. Are you a Lorelai or a Rory? 
Rory.

2. What was the first episode of Gilmore Girls you ever saw (even in part)? 
Season 2, episode 4 - The road trip to Harvard.

3. Have you ever quoted the Gilmore Girls in real life, even if nobody knew that's what you were doing? 
Always, all day and everyday... just check out my twitter!

4. Is there anyone in your life that you know a character HAS to be based off because they are so similar?
Probably of my closest friends she is soooo like Lane it's scary.  

5. Are you and your mother more like Lorelai/Rory, Mrs Kim/Lane or Emily/Lorelai? 
I would say mostly Lorelai/Rory but sometimes Mrs Kim/Lane

6. Have you ever tried or made food after seeing it on Gilmore Girls? 
Well it would explain my love for Twizzlers and Milk Duds...

7. Are you a Paris or a Lane?
Maybe a bit of both but more of a Lane

8. What's the one Stars Hollow town event that you want to attend/recreate in your own town? 
All of them.

9. What is the number one thing that's happening in pop culture right now that you wish the Gilmore Girls were still around to talk about/make fun of? 
1D.

10. What's your funniest/craziest Gilmore Girls related story that you want to share? 
I don't know really.. my friends do get a little annoyed at my many GG pins on pinterest. (it currently is at 175) 

11. If you could have had a crossover episode with Gilmore Girls and any other show, which show would it be? 
Grey's Anatomy.. enough of the actors have been guest stars!

12. What do you think Lorelai is doing right now? 
Being fabulous and running the world.

13. What character do you wish was in the show more than they were? 
Rory's room mates in her first year at Yale. 

14. What's the weirdest/most unexpected couple that you secretly ship? 
Lorelai and Kirk. We all wanted to see that happen.

15. Who is your favourite Gilmore boy? 
Logan.

16. What do you think Rory is doing right now? 
Reading a book.

17. How long was your longest Gilmore Girls marathon? 
Too long to admit.

18. What is something that will always remind you of the Gilmore Girls? 
America... and coffee!

19. What is the first line that comes to your mind right now? 
Coffee, coffee, coffee

20. What other fandoms are you a part of? 
Grey's Anatomy and 1D are my other main ones ;)

21. If you were a character on Gilmore Girls; who would you be, when would you come in and what would you do? 
I would like to be Logan's new girlfriend after Rory said no.

22. Would you rather eat at Luke's or go to a Friday Night Dinner? 
Luke's!

23. Is your dad more like Luke, Richard or Christopher? 
Hard to say... but my Grandad is for sure the same as Richard!

24. Which episode have you seen the most? 
Season 5, episode 19 - But I'm a Gilmore

25. Would you go on a date with Kirk if you met him?
Yes, obviously!

26. Is your best friend more like Lane or Sookie? 
Sookie.

27. Would you rather eat at Al's Pancake World or watch a movie at the Black, White and Read movie theatre? 
Can I do both? Is that allowed?

28. Have you discovered any band/artist because of the Gilmore Girls? 
The Bangles.

29. If you could choose just one character to bring in to your life, who would it be? 
Lorelai, she could be my bestie.

30. How has the show affected you, even if it's in the smallest way? 
It has affected me in so many ways, I am actually so grateful for the show being there.

So I hoped you liked this surprise, I might do a Grey's Anatomy one in a few weeks let me know if that is something that you would like to see,

Until next time,

C xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment