Friday

My favourite things in my bedroom.

Hello guys!

Today's post is all about my favourite things/pieces etc in bedroom, I really don't know what to call it! So check  it out.

 My daily calendar and yes this picture was taken two weeks ago. I'm not ashamed. 
 My notebook and whiteboard. They are my life. 
 My favourite part of my bedroom. (those jars are amazing if you want me to show how I made them let me know)
 My jewellery collection
This container is actually something that I picked up at my local garden centre, and literally have most of my daily beauty products in there. 


So maybe this will give you some exciting ideas for your own bedrooms,

Until next time


C xxxxxxx


p.s next week's post will be some pictures from McBusted which I am EXTREMELY excited for. So watch this space! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love you little wooden block calendar! I need one of those so I'll remember what the date is lol! I'd love for you to show us how to make the jars =)
    xoxo,
    Brooke
    Pineapples & Daisies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! It's so useful :) and I will look out for it in the future!
      Carys
      xoxo

      Delete