Friday

May Favourites...

Hello Guys!!

So it's that time again... here is my May favourites :)

Beauty: Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
Now I never really wear mascara as I have longer eyelashes, but when I do this is my go to product. It gives the look of false lashes without the hassle of actually having to wear false lashes. The problem is that even though it is a high end brand it does dry up quickly so I would definitely recommend buying the smaller size.

Skincare: Nivea Soft Refreshing Soft Moisturising Cream 
This is a miracle worker. I struggle with really dry skin and this does the trick, it's for the face, body and hands so it works all over. I like to keep a tub size at home and then the tube size within my handbag for being on the go.

Random: Busted. 
So ever since I went to McBusted, I kind of have fallen back in love with Busted again. I feel such like a 10 year old. hahahaaaa. I also have watched Thunderbirds because of this about 20 times. so let's quickly move on..

Clothing: Caterpillar Suede Boots  
These boots have really gotten me through the winter and spring months, they are super comfortable and will pretty much every outfit that I own (which is a huge help!) they are more on the pricey side but I believe that they really are a worthy investment.

App: QuizUp
As I recently have been travelling, I have had so much free time so this app has been used a lot. It basically has quizes on everything that you could think of. My top ones to play are obviously Gilmore Girls and Greys Anatomy but I do like to play the business ones as well to keep on top of my knowledge ;)

Well until next time,


C xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment