Tuesday

Grey's Anatomy.



hello world!
So I did something similar to this a few weeks ago, for Gilmore Girls but this time it's Grey's Anatomy. Now I know what you are all thinking..*how sad is she* but to be honest the whole point of this blog is for me to share pieces of my life with you all. So I am just gonna jump right in!

1. Favourite Male Character
Derek.
2. Favourite Female Character 
Meredith.
3. Favourite Friendship
Meredith and Cristina (a.k.a Mertina)
4. Favourite Couple 
Meredith and Derek
5. Least Favourite Male Character 
Charles Percy
6. Least Favourite Female Character 
Reed (I can't remember her last name)
7. Least Favourite Couple 
Derek and Rose
8. Favourite Actor 
Patrick Dempsey
9. Favourite Actress 
Jessica Capshaw
10. Favourite Season 
Season 6
11. Least Favourite Season 
Season 4
12. Favourite Soundtrack
The Music Event
13. Favourite Quote 
'They say death is hardest on the living. It's tough to actually say goodbye. Sometimes it's impossible. You never really stop feeling the loss. It's what makes things so bitter-sweet.' -it's one of my many favourites!
14. Favourite Scrub Cap
Teddy's one with the bird's one
15. Least Favourite Episode
The season 3 finale. I can't watch it. I sit there for an hour in tears.  
16. Favourite Elevator Scene 
Derek's Proposal to Meredith
17. Favourite Surgery 
18. Favourite Place in the hospital
 The catwalk by the Chief's office
19. A Scene that made you cry 

20. A scene that made you laugh 

21. A scene that made you angry
The end of the reason 1 finale when Addison shows up and bursts the MerDer bubble. 
22. Favourite Guest Stars 
Liza Weil, Edward Herrmann, Emily Kuroda and Scott Cohen
23. Most missed character
Mark Sloan
24. Favourite Season Finale 
Season 5 
25. Saddest Death 
Lexie Grey
26. Best Dance Scene 
When Derek tries to make Meredith feel better when her and Cristina fall out 
27. If you were ill, who would you want as your doctor? 
Jackson Avery, he's got good blood
28. A Grey's Anatomy photo that makes you sad

29. A Grey's Anatomy photo that makes you happy 

30. Your all time favourite thing about Grey's Anatomy 
Meredith's voiceovers, they have so much meaning to them


So I hope you all enjoyed another snipit of things that I love in my life.

Until next time


C xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment