Friday

What apps do I have on my tablet?


Hello guys!
Todays post is a highly anticipated what apps are on my tablet. I have only done the apps that I use the most. Now I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, which is linked up to my s3. #samsungposse

facebook/twitter/instagram 
so like every other young person out there I gotta keep up with my social networking sites, so check mine out in the links above ;) its really important for me to keep in contact with people out there.

Pintrest 
recently I have re-found an obsession with pintrest... honestly its getting really bad, but i use it for ideas for things in my room (if you want me to do a post on this let me know) and meals to cook. If you dont have it I would highly recommend it.

Flixster
Now there has been a new thing called 'ultraviolet' on new dvds which means that you get a digital copy to put onto this account, on mine I have Pitch Perfect, One Direction - This is Us and Identity Thief. This is really good for me especially being on the go alot of the time.

Spotify 
everybody knows what spotify is and everybody loves this... should I say much more?

Nook 
I used to have a nook but then I realised that they brought out a mobile version a few months ago, so I decided to move it all on over onto my tablet which just makes things a lot easier have less devices to be responsible for. My current read is, Lauren Graham: Someday Someday Maybe, which is amazing I would highly recommend it!

SpringPad
Finally, my newest app. This is an online notebook in which you can store anything from recipes to travel plans. I have been using this recently to help with the planning of our family holiday to New York.


Thats all for today, until next time


C xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment