Saturday

How I stay organised!

So for today's post it will be about how I stay organised!
Now organisation is a key part to my lifestyle so I break it down into these small steps.

Diary 
Keeping a diary is a very important part of my life, it goes everywhere with me. I put all my classes at college in there and all my out of college activities which helps me when it comes to planning my personal life out. I make sure that all my activities are colour coordinated, college is pink, church is blue and social is yellow. This makes it super easy for me to know what I have going on through the week (and I can budget out my social activities hehehe).

Whiteboard 
Now I use this most for college work, so throughout my BTEC we have different units with many assignments, so each term I divise a chart so when I finish an assignment I can just tick it off. This can also make it easier to see what I still have left to finish before my deadline.

Post-it Notes 
I use post-it notes all the time, whether it be from making notes in my textbooks, or reminders around my room for me to do things. I have them in all different shapes, colours and designs.

thats all for today, so until next time

C xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment