Wednesday

March Favourites... in the middle of april

Urm lets just start with this.. (sorry I am slightly obsessed)

I have posted in a while as I have been off on my jollies to the seaside! :) Which i have many pictures of here on my instagram.. Thankful the sunshine came out yayy, which rarely happens in England.

So I thought that it was about time that I did my favourite products and other random things for the month.

Beauty Products
Soap and Glory 'Scrub your nose in it' facial scrub.
This has been one of my favourites for a long time, I believe this is my third bottle of this scrub so I know it works by now. I wont go into too much detail as I actually did a blogpost on it a few weeks ago. So check it out ;)

EOS lemon drop lip balm. 
Now I know I am a bit behind the trend with this but I am in love with my new eos lip balm. It really protects my lips and leaves an even coverage on my lips.

Smashbox photo op eye shadow trio, in naked, crisp and doe. 
I love smashbox make up, it kinda the underdog of make up brands but a personal favourite of mine to pick up when I am in the states. For my everyday look, I use naked as a base on my eyelid and then crisp in my crease. This leaves a solid natural look, that is perfect for everyday use.

TV Show. 
Greys Anatomy. 
Now medical drama's have never really been my thing until now.. it grabs you in so many ways and you wanna watch episode after episode. And who doesn't wanna watch McDreamy and McSteamy over and over again?! I wont spoil it for you so check it out! ;)

Youtubers/Bloggers
Sprinkle of Glitter  -This follows Louise and her glitterly fabulous life of beauty and fashion with her husband and her gorgeous daughter Darcy. She's just super fun and makes you smile everytime you watch her video. her fabulous blog here

Zoella  - Zoe is just like Louise with a life full of beauty and fashion and recently living happily away from home showing the younger generation how growing up can be a good thing, and going through the rough times can make you stronger. check out the blog here


Thats it for today, until next time

C xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment