Friday

What's in my bag? Back to School Edition.

So back to school is officially here. For some of you who already back at school this post may not apply to you, so I apologise in advance. However for those of you who are like me and are not back to school yet you may find this useful.

For me personally I have to carry different textbooks on different days so the weight of my bag can vary so I like to have two different bags:
the one of the left is from the Bethany Mota Collection in Aeropostale which is no longer available (I will link similar ones below) and the one of the right is Cath Kidston which is also no longer available.

My pencil case is literally my baby. It carries everything that is important for me to be able to work in college with my stapler, memory stick and tipp-ex. (the pencil case is from the kids section at Cath Kidston)

These are a few of my other everyday essentials, including Body Shop Honeymania hand cream, Impulse body spray and Walgreens Watermelon lip balm.
Hope you all are enjoying the back to school season,



C xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment