Friday

September Favourites...

Here is all of things that I have been loving through September...

Urm can we just take a moment there... SEPTEMBER is over?! Where is this year going!



Essie All-in-One (top coat, strengthener, base coat) 
I have struggled with finding a good top coat for a while, I personally have very weak nails which can mean that polish can chip or peel off easily. However this one is different, not only has my nails got stronger from it but it has meant that polish has stayed on my nails for longer.

Bath and Body Works Raspberry and Peach Macaroon Candle 
It smells amazing. That's all.

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer (cool medium 2) 
 I was never sure about this hype.. however it is phenomenal! The coverage is amazing and it stays all day.. I would honestly say that it is so much better than any of the higher end concealers that I have used. If you haven't made the investment yet, do it!

Bethany Mota @ Aeropostale White Cardigan 
I think that I have spoke about this cardigan before but I am gonna bring it up again, I have loved it all summer and coming into winter, it has been perfect for layering. Proving that sometimes clothes can be for more than one season and why do we need a completely wardrobe for each season?!

New Look Tall Printed Joggers 
This is almost a mini throwback for me personally, I used to love a pair of printed trousers ( I still have many pairs of them) but these are magically. They can look quite smart on the eye but in all honesty they are comfiest things that I own.

Cath Kidston Medium Tote Bag
I did it... I know.. I have a problem... Cath Kidston sucked me in again. However this time it was second-hand. I managed to pick this magical bag on vinted.com. I will link it below to my profile where you can check bargains out from there!


Until next time 


C xxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment