Friday

A New Chapter.

So in three days time I am doing the most scariest and most exciting thing that I have ever done in my whole life.


In three days I am moving to America for 3 months.


Something that I have been preparing for since September last year. 


That is nine months.. It's the same time as it takes to grow a baby. 


What the heck?!

So as you can guess things are going to be a little different around here for a while... 

So right now my room is a total mess as I have just moved into the smaller bedroom at my mum’s house and most of what isn't in my suitcase is in boxes. Three weeks after I am back I am moving to Sheffield. I know right. I am crazy.

However I do love my life. 


So I guess I will talk to ya'll once I get out there, 


Until next time, 


C xxxxxxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment