Friday

REVIEW: Soap & Glory - Hand Food.

I am one of those people who were given the nightmare that is really dry hands. That was until I started using Soap & Glory's Hand Food.

The reviews in my opinion are correct and the hand cream is just as good as they say it is.

Within the cream there is Shea Butter, Macadamia Oil and Marshmallow which helps to leave your hands hydrated.

I currently only have the miniature size, (as you can see in the picture) but plan to buy the full size. If you are in the United Kingdom you can buy it from Boots, here is the link:
http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Hand-Food%C2%99-Hand-Cream-125ml_1444118/

I am sorry that I could only find a UK link, I know that they sell Soap & Glory products in other countries such as the USA, however I couldn't get access to that link.

Until next time, 

C xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment