Thursday

Soap and Glory – Scrub your nose in it

I just like everybody else have been looking for the perfect facial scrub, that smells good, feels good and the after look is amazing. This is a really good ‘special pore refining formula facial scrub’ for oily/combination skin which I have absolutely fallen in love with.



It is £9.00 from boots but I am sure you can get it from anywhere else that would sell Soap and Glory. Also Soap and Glory products are usually on offer, 3 for 2 or money off etc.

http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory%E2%84%A2-Scrub-Your-Nose-In-It%E2%84%A2-Special-Pore-Refining-Formula-AHA-Facial-Scrub_1364174/ 


The scrub is a pastel green colour which is really easily applied onto the face. I would normally apply the scrub all over the t-zone area (what the product recommends) and leave it to sit on my skin for about 3-5 minutes. In my personal opinion the worst part about the product for me is the deep freeze effect that happens whilst it sets, though that is only a personal opinion! However for me the after effect are amazing, your skin feels as soft as a babies bottom. 

In the end I would recommend this product to anybody really as I have seen this product work well on other people also, but I do believe that there is still the perfect facial scrub out there… I just have not found it.


Until next time
C xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment